Wednesday, June 23, 2010

test baking, take 2


Again, the cupcakes were a little big, but will be easy to adjust.  The white buttercream frosting is so much easier than the chocolate.  The ingredients are different, to some degree, but the white turned out so creamy and fluffy.  So, here is a peek at them. 

Of course, the "real" cupcakes for the party will be decorated.  Never underestimate the power of a grandmother with too much time on her hands!  Like I said, I don't want to embarrass poor little baby Jud (who is WALKING today, according to Lyndsey).  I knew he would walk soon.  When he was with us last week, I saw that he wasn't wobbly at all when walking around holding onto things.  He would hold one of my fingers...sometimes not really holding it...and he walked just as big as you please.

And for a little "eye" candy, here are a few pics of the soon-to-be Birthday Boy!




Jud, you are the sweetest, happiest, and best little baby.  Just like your Mommy was.  It doesn't seem possible that a year has passed since you were born.  I'm looking forward to your birthday party on Sunday.  I love you so much...........GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment